The Online Film Course From Australian Film Base
The Main Points:
- An On Line Film Makers Course that shows you how to become a Film Director/Producer and make your film now
- You Start Now – Download immediately all of the following:
- 18 MP3 Track Recorded Film Course from Award Winning Film Maker Colm O’Murchu
- Listen and be inspired and informed
- A 200 page Production Bible that charts out the Production process step by step to make your film happen
- Video Tutorials in Script Formatting & Shot Listing.
- Scriptwriting software that normally costs $200. This will format your scripts for studio standards. We show you where to get the software for Free.
- The Online Film Course will show you how to produce your own short or feature film, TV pilot .
- Great for Beginners or more advanced Film Makers
- The On Line Film Course will teach you the nuts and bolts process so that you can make your own short or feature film, TV pilot or documentary now.
- This course is an absolute must for any aspiring film maker who wants to make it in the Movie Business.
THE FILM DIRECTOR/PRODUCER LIFESTYLE
My name is Colm O’Murchu and I am the owner of International and Australian Film Base. We created Film Base in 1997 and since then we have been involved with hundreds of films either via our film courses or professionally for the cinema and TV.
The Film Makers Lifestyle has variety. You are always working on different film projects and going to interesting film festivals and locations overseas. When you are a Film Producer and/or Director, expect the following
- Getting paid to do what you love
- Travel: A Film Maker travels all over the world
- Working on passion projects that you love heart and soul
- Meeting fascinating interesting people all over the world
The point is that for you to get to this lifestyle, you need to start to make films now. There is a formula to making it big in films and it goes like this.
- Make a really cool 7 – 15 minute award winning short film
- After which you can produce a low budget feature films that you make on the weekends
- Put your heart and soul into it
- Once your first feature film is complete, enter film festivals
- And sell, sell, sell
Make your start with the Online Film Course.
The Online Film Course starts you in the right direction The Online Film Course will be all the nuts and bolts on how to make your film happen now.
In the last few years, I have completed two feature films called THE MAKEOVER and DEALING WITH DESTINY. I am currently working on my third feature film “Tabernacle 101.”
“The Makeover” won Best Film at the New York City Film Festival and screened at Cannes in 2010. I wrote, directed and produced THE MAKEOVER over an 18 month period. “The Makeover” is a one hour thirty five minutes feature film and Yes… that’s right, a full on feature film on a next to nothing budget. $35K to shoot the film and $35K to Post produce. If you are aware of Film Budgets, you will know that the film was made for nothing. I have already doubled my money in sales in Australia and Europe. I still have the rest of the world to sell and that’s more money from all around the world. On You Tube we are now at 2.5 million views which of course we get monthly payments for the partner advertisement revenue.
In the Online Film Course, you will learn all about the Film Markets, Sales Agents and Distributors. You will also learn about VOD and how the film market like music is now opening online directly to the film maker. Most importantly, you will learn the nuts and bolts of making your film now, wether it is a short film or a feature film.
We made The Makeover and Tabernacle 101 using the principals that I teach in this ONLINE Film School
- We made the film on very little money. One could call it a Zero Budget Film 35K to shoot and $35K to post produce.
- We shot the film on weekends
- We used TV actors who cleared time to work on our film on weekends
- Every cast and crew member was a shareholder in the film.
- We shot the movie like it was 8 short films over a 10 month period.
Trailer for our feature film “THE MAKEOVER”
Teaser for our new 2017 Feature Film “Tabernacle 101”
Why do I tell you all this? Because it is much better for you to learn off an active “Film Maker” than an “Academic” Film Teacher or a “Non Active” retired Film Maker teacher. It is rare to learn off an active Film Maker. But if I am honest with you, I love teaching and I am very passionate about showing you how to make films.
If you are a beginner or you are more advanced and want to make a low budget feature film, the Online Film Course will assist you.
- Make your film happen now and without spending vast sums of money.
- Show you all the tricks to save money and make your film on a extreme low budget
The Online Film Course will show you how to make your film happen now.
Imagine that you are a film maker making the films that you want to make and that as a result of your films you are now being hired and paid to direct a film. Take the first step now to make this dream a reality.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON THE ONLINE FILM SCHOOL:
- How to make professional looking films for next to nothing.
- The Six ways to Finance your film including the amazing sites that help you raise the money.
- Script: the new way of making your script happen fast. The IDEA generation process. The quick way to write a story. YOUR 5 – 100 page script and how easy it will be to write it.
- How to format your script professionally.
- How to use the Free Script Writing Software that saves you $200.
- The film equipment needed to make your film happen. We give you the absolute truth on the equipment that will make your film look awesome: camera lights and sound equipment, grips. How much does the equipment cost? To buy or to rent?
- My Top Four Current Professional Cameras – these are the cameras to use in 2015
- Casting – how to find the best possible cast and how to run a casting process. YOU MUST SCORE THE BEST POSSIBLE ACTORS FOR YOUR FILM. I show you how it is done with actual actors doing a casting.
- Crew: keep the crew lean, mean and keen. After years of shooting low budget films, I will itemise the vital crew. You must find the best possible crew who can work with the HD medium and keep the crew to a minimum. (Big Crews when you make it)
- How to produce and organise your film and shoot with small micro Budgets
- Preproduction: THE A- Z of Organizing your Shoot
- How to find your locations for Zero or very low nominal fees. Locations should not cost money. There is a way of getting them for very little money or Zero
- The Shoot: 3 – 4 Screen minutes Per Day. The shooting Process: how to run a smooth shooting day?
- The shots: how to cover a scene in a film photographically
- Directing Actors on Set: how to do it
- Directing Crew on Set: how to do it
- Post Production: We will advise which editing software to use.
- Action Plan .. you will have the clear steps to take each week to make your film a reality. A detailed weekly Action Plan on the timing of what you have to do to complete your film
- The Crew Agreements for your film and how you make it happen NOW. This is really exciting because I show you how to green light your own film NOW
- Which film festivals to enter. The right film festival strategy will move you faster to making movies. Essential. One can waste time entering the wrong festivals. The 12 Must Enter Film Festivals.
- You will make your film on Weekends now without giving up your day job
- How Sales Agent and distributor work and where you go to sell your feature film
Listen to former students:
“I’ve completed so many different different courses and this is simply the best. Most inspirational and informative”
“This is an absolute must for anyone interested in the film world. Wow I absolutely loved this course. ”
“I am now so motivated and have the means and the passion to make my own films.”
“A fantastic informative thoroughly enjoyable course for anyone wanting to make their film look like a million bucks”
Probir Dutt, Rok Starr Films
“To put it bluntly this course is an inspiration, I still can’t believe how much this course cover. I’m still bouncing off the walls with excitement . The Online Film School can make dreams come true.”
“If someone wants to learn film making, seriously this is for you. It covers mostly everything and I’m amazed how much I have learnt. The Online Film School is legendary.”
“I would recommend to everyone who likes to make a career out of filmmaking.”
“I had absolutely no idea of the process of film-making and Colm and International Film Base have inspired me to believe I can pursue film making further. A brilliant course.”
“Exceeded my expectations tenfold”
“Abolutley fantastic, do it, get into it and you will love it and get heaps out of it.”
“A Wonderful Opportunity This marvelous course has redefined my direction and fast-tracked my dreams of writing and directing”